Research Advances in Scleroderma
The talks on this page are listed by most recent first...
- "Participating in Clinical Trials"
Jessica Gordon, MD (2018)
- Building Human Skin to Study Scleroderma!
Jonathan Garlick, DDS, PhD MD (2018)
- The Scleroderma Foundation Research Grant Program:
Finding the Cause and Cure for Scleroderma
John Varga, MD (2018)
- Improving Adipose-Derived Stem/Stromal Cells in Scleroderma
Theresa Lu, MD (2017)
- Scleroderma Research Efforts and the Importance of Patient Participation
Vivien Hsu, MD (2016)
- Identifying a New Target for the Treatment of Fibrosis
Carol Artlett, PhD (2016)
- Biomarkers in Systemic Sclerosis from Skin to Lungs
Romy Christmann, MD (2015)
- Drug Development in Scleroderma
Richard Silver, MD (2015)
- Update on Scleroderma Research: Searching for a Cause and a Cure
Maureen Mayes, MD (2014)
- Phototherapy and UVA-1 Phototherapy Research
Heidi Jacobe, MD (2014)
- What's New in Stem Cell Therapy in Scleroderma
Robert Simms, MD (2013)
- Scleroderma & Cancer: Are They Related?
Francesco Boin, MD (2012)
About Our Videos
Primarily these videos were talks given by Physicians, Researchers, and other experts in their fields before live audiences, usually in auditoriums, conference rooms, ballrooms, or classrooms. Most of these talks were hosted by the Scleroderma Foundation's Tri-State Chapter - other hosts are noted where applicable.