Overviews of Scleroderma
These are talks that provide general information on the types of Scleroderma, common manifestations, treatments and more.
The talks on this page are listed by most recent first...
- Becoming a Rheumatologist:
Understanding the Educational and Training Pathway
of your Scleroderma Doctor
Kimberly Showalter, MD (2020)
- Scleroderma Symptoms & Management
Margrit Wiesendanger, MD, PhD (2017)
- Systemic Sclerosis: Pathogenisis and Treatment Approaches
Ioannis Tassiulas, MD, PhD (2017)
- Scleroderma Vasculopathy
Fabian Mendoza, MD (2017)
- Life After 20 Years of Scleroderma
Vivek R. Mehta, MBBS (2017)
- Scleroderma Overview
Aixa Toledo-Garcia, MD (2017)
- Scleroderma: From the Bench to the Clinic
Carol Feghali-Bostwick, PhD (2017)
- Scleroderma: What You Need to Know
Janet Pope, MD, MPH, FRCPC (2016)
- Scleroderma is a Vascular Disease Inside & Out
Lee S. Shapiro, MD, FACP (2015)
- Women, Scleroderma & Other Autoimmune Diseases: Why 80% of Autoimmune Diseases Affect Women
Robert Lahita, MD (2014)
- What Makes Scleroderma Different from Other Autoimmune Diseases
Elliot Rosenstein, MD (2012)
- Scleroderma: Is It All One Disease?
Avram Goldberg, MD (2012)
About Our Videos
Primarily these videos were talks given by Physicians, Researchers, and other experts in their fields before live audiences, usually in auditoriums, conference rooms, ballrooms, or classrooms. Most of these talks were hosted by the Scleroderma Foundation's Tri-State Chapter - other hosts are noted where applicable.